HK Krawler - High Clearance Recessed Winch Bumper
AVAILABLE NOW! More photos will be available as we progress. We will be installing The Krawler on our Jeep along with the GateKeeper II (coming soon). Compatible with all three gatekeepers. Build time is 60 Business days. Arrives in bare steel. Powdercoat available at extra cost.
In contrast to our HK Overland Bumper, our HK Krawler Bumper is designed for lifted WJ's with aggressive tires, 33" + sizes. This bumper may not compliment your vehicle very well if it is stock. For stock vehicles, our Overland Bumper is a better fit. The HK Krawler provides better approach angles on the sides. The front of the bumper is slanted forward to give it a sharper more aggressive look and more room for 12,500lbs winches.
- Designed for 12,500 lbs winches.
- Built for extreme crawling and front approach angle and tire clearance.
- As default, Bumper is offered in "Primered - Ready to Paint". Optional Powder Coat is available.
- Bumper is built as a recessed winch mount and 35" tires and will require cutting of the front cross-member along with the sides of the factory sheet metal bumper at an angle.
- Comes standard with two 3 1/8" x 3 1/8" square holes for Flush Mount LED lights (lights not included). These holes are also used to reach the mounting area in the frame rail.
- 100% Hand-made in the U.S.A. in Temple City California. Hand bent, hand constructed, welded, grinded and sanded.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Maintains factory front end measurement - does not stick out 85 feet past the front end (sarcasm)
Does not restrict air-flow to your radiator
- Mounts to your vehicle using ten bolts; 5 Bolts on each side which include one factory bolt mounting location which is attached to double stamped steel on the frame rail. We provide all hardware.
- Package includes (1)Steel Recessed Winch Bumper (2) winch mounting plates), (2) hood support brackets, (8) Grade-8 Serrated Flange Bolts, (8) Grade-8 Serrated Flange Nuts, (2) Class-8.8 10x1.5x40 Metric Bolts.
- Recessed Winch Mount System - requires cutting of the factory cross member, also known as the steel bumper behind the bumper fascia