For our upcoming rigidity test of our new product the Front Receiver with Shackle Tabs kit and as the winch of choice for all our upcoming WK and XK bumpers and winch mount tests, we have chosen the Ironman4x4 12,000 Winch for very specific and good reasons.
1) Ironman4x4 is an Australian based company and our Australian friends know 4x4 and recovery that's for sure.
2) Designed in Australia for military, mining, and recreational use
3) high power, low friction motor w/ 7 horsepower
4) 273:1 gear ratio
5) The motor is sealed and completely submersible with a breather hose. I doubt we'll get to use that feature in California, maybe if we end up driving into the backyard pool who knows.
6) 100-ft Wireless remote with built in flash light for night winching, provides operator feedback on vehicle battery charge and winch motor temperature, controls operation of the winch clutch.
7) highest performance Dyneema Synthetic Rope
Stay tuned for more vids of us trying to break the WK, I mean very safely and without any body damage take the WK out into the woods, of-course 😁