HK Krawler - High Clearance Recessed Winch Bumper
HK Krawler - High Clearance Recessed Winch Bumper.
Build time is 5 to 6 months. Arrives primered - ready to paint.
In contrast to our HK Overland Bumper, our HK Krawler Bumper is designed for lifted WJ's with aggressive tires, 33" + sizes. This bumper may not compliment your vehicle very well if it is stock. For stock vehicles, our Overland Bumper is a better fit. The HK Krawler provides better approach angles on the sides. The front of the bumper is slanted forward to give it a sharper more aggressive look and more room for 12,500lbs winches.
- Designed for 12,500 lbs winches.
- Built for extreme crawling and front approach angle and tire clearance.
- Bumper arrives Bare Steel, fully sanded ready for primer and paint.
- Bumper is built as a recessed winch mount and 35" tires and will require cutting of the front cross-member along with the sides of the factory sheet metal bumper at an angle.
- Comes standard with two 3 1/8" x 3 1/8" square holes for Flush Mount LED lights (lights not included). These holes are also used to reach the mounting area in the frame rail.
- 100% Hand-made in the U.S.A. in Temple City California. Hand bent, hand constructed, welded, grinded and sanded.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Maintains factory front end measurement - does not stick out 85 feet past the front end (sarcasm)
Does not restrict air-flow to your radiator
- Mounts to your vehicle using ten bolts; 5 Bolts on each side which include one factory bolt mounting location which is attached to double stamped steel on the frame rail. We provide all hardware.
- Package includes (1)Steel Recessed Winch Bumper (2) winch mounting plates), (2) hood support brackets, (8) Grade-8 Serrated Flange Bolts, (8) Grade-8 Serrated Flange Nuts, (2) Class-8.8 10x1.5x40 Metric Bolts.
- Recessed Winch Mount System - requires cutting of the factory cross member, also known as the steel bumper behind the bumper fascia