The StreetSweeper - Stubby Bumper
This kit is our Winch Mount w/ Shackle Tabs & Gatekeeper welded into one piece making a practically indestructible front end which we call "The StreetSweeper". More photos to follow.
- 1/4" Steel plate.
- Welded into one-piece design.
- Compatible to both 4.0 Liters and 4.7 Liters
- Mounts to your vehicle using ten bolts; 5 Bolts on each side which include one factory bolt mounting location which is attached to double stamped steel on the frame rail. . We provide (eight) Grade-8 Serrated Flange Bolts and Serrated Flange Nuts PLUS two Class 8.8 10mm bolts to be used in the factory mounting location.
- Heavy-Duty Solid construction will outlast your Jeep.
- Bolt on Kit can be used with or with-out bumper fascia (bumper fascia trimming required)
- Easy installation can be done by anyone with basic power tool skills.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Replaces 18 gauge sheet metal between your frame rails.
- Reinforces front end providing more uni-body rigidity
- 3/4" thick, solid steel shackle tabs welded thoroughly to winch mount and frame rail mounting plates.
- Constructed of Grade-50 Steel
- One piece design extends from the WJ's frame rail to the front face-plate of the winch mount
- One piece design provides stronger towing points during winching or towing by rope
GateKeeper Skid Plate (welded to Winch Plate)
- The skid plate is constructed from 1/4" x 4" plate which runs across from left to right and curves up covering radiator and core support.
- The seven tube design is constructed from eight 1.5" x .095 DOM Tubes, welded from the bottom skid plate to the winch mount.
- Built to take a beating against the rocks
All of the above mentioned parts are welded together for one solid piece design. This is the ultimate setup to build your own bumper from.
- Package Weight 65 pounds
- Package Dimensions 42"L x 16"W x 12"H
Build Time: Three to Four weeks. If you need it faster please contact Bash and we can discuss a specific time frame if available. (626) 710-6455. A text or phone call will do.