CURRENT LEAD TIME: THREE TO FIVE WEEKS.
This kit is our Winch Mount w/ Shackle Tabs & Gatekeeper welded into one piece making a practically indestructible front end which we call "The StreetSweeper".
- 1/4" Steel plate ALL AROUND combined with 1.5" x .95 DOM tubes.
- Welded into one-piece design.
- Compatible to both 4.0 Liters and 4.7 Liters
- Mounts to your vehicle using ten bolts; 5 Bolts on each side which include one factory bolt mounting location which is attached to double stamped steel on the frame rail. . We provide (eight) Grade-8 Serrated Flange Bolts and Serrated Flange Nuts PLUS two Class 8.8 10mm bolts to be used in the factory mounting location.
- Heavy-Duty Solid construction will outlast your Jeep.
- Bolt on Kit can be used with or with-out bumper fascia (bumper fascia trimming required)
- Easy installation can be done by anyone with basic power tool skills.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Replaces 18 gauge sheet metal between your frame rails.
- Reinforces front end providing more uni-body rigidity
- 3/4" thick, solid steel shackle tabs welded thoroughly to winch mount and frame rail mounting plates.
- Constructed of Grade-50 Steel
- One piece design extends from the WJ's frame rail to the front face-plate of the winch mount
- One piece design provides stronger towing points during winching or towing by rope
GateKeeper Skid Plate (welded to Winch Plate)
- The skid plate is constructed from 1/4" x 4" plate which runs across from left to right and curves up covering radiator and core support.
- The seven tube design is constructed from eight 1.5" x .095 DOM Tubes, welded from the bottom skid plate to the winch mount.
- Built to take a beating against the rocks
All of the above mentioned parts are welded together for one solid piece design. This is the ultimate setup to build your own bumper from.
- Package Weight 65 pounds
- Package Dimensions 42"L x 16"W x 12"H
California Proposition 65
California law requires businesses to provide a clear and reasonable warning to customers purchasing products in the state of California before knowingly or intentionally exposing a person to a listed chemical.
This warning is required when a business is aware of or believes one or more chemicals is present in their products. HK Offroad is therefore providing this warning because these chemicals may be present in our products.
For more information, click here.