Overland Features and Benefits
Overland Bumper Features:
- Bumper arrives in bare steel, fully sanded and ready to primer & paint or powdercoat.
- Bumper is designed to meet the contour of the front end of the WJ. It matches the curves of the headlight and fenders.
- Comes standard with two 3 1/8" x 3 1/8" square holes for Flush Mount LED lights (lights not included).
- 100% Hand-made in the U.S.A. in Temple City California. Hand bent, hand constructed, welded, grinded and sanded.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Maintains factory front end measurement - does not stick out 85 feet past the front end (sarcasm)
Does not restrict air-flow to your radiator
- Mounts to your vehicle using ten bolts; 5 Bolts on each side which include one factory bolt mounting location which is attached to double stamped steel on the frame rail. We provide all hardware.
- Package includes (1)Steel Recessed Winch Bumper (2) winch mounting plates), (2) hood support brackets, (8) Grade-8 Serrated Flange Bolts, (8) Grade-8 Serrated Flange Nuts, (2) Class-8.8 10x1.5x40 Metric Bolts. An installation instructrional video is available on our youtube page.
- Compatible with our GateKeeper Radiator Skid Plate
The end of the bumper which meets the fender can be cut to accommodate larger tires.
- Made for WJ's with up to 35" tires (trimming of the bumpers end may be required if you have long arm suspension and sway bar disconnects. Cutting can be done by an angle grinder with a cutting disc.
- Recessed Winch Mount System - requires cutting of the factory cross member, also known as the steel bumper behind the bumper fascia