Now available for W463 1990 to 2018 and W463A 2019 to present model year.
So, you put larger wheels and aggressive off-road tires on your G-wagon did ya? But you still driving around with a stock spare wheel cover?
If you're reading this than you've been searching for a spare tire carrier for your G-Wagon which will allow you to mount a spare with the wheels finish facing outwards on the rear door hatch, instead of backwards like Benz designed....what were they thinking?! Can you get any more basic than that? Stop messing around and upgrade that spare tire carrier with some true beef from HK Offroad.
- Mounts a larger wheel/tire combo than stock spare
- Show off that beautiful wheel and aggressive off-road tire with the finish facing outwards, not backwards
- Keeps wheel/tire in optimum location to clear door handle and quarter panel when rear door hatch is open
- Constructed of 1/4"/" backing plate, 2" x 2" x .188 thick wall square tube, five gussets for extra support all around, 1/4" wheel hub plate and three 1/2" bolts. Lug Nuts included
- Standard 5x130mm lug pattern. 5 on 5 and 5 x 4.5 available upon request.
- This mount will work on Mercedes G Class 63, G500, G55 and G550
- Built by rock crawlers so we know a thing or two about rigidity and sturdiness
- Arrives bare steel
- For International shipping contact us by text, phone, email, Facebook messenger or IG DM.
- Current Build Time: ships 1-business day after we receive your spare tires backspace measuremt from you. Please measure backspace as shown in photo.