So you put larger wheels and aggressive off-road tires on your G-wagon did ya? But you still driving around with a stock spare wheel cover?
If you're reading this than you've been searching for a spare tire carrier for your G-Wagon which will allow you to mount a spare with the wheels finish facing outwards on the rear door hatch, instead of backwards like Benz designed....what were they thinking?! Can you get any more basic than that? Stop messing around and upgrade that spare tire carrier with some true beef from HK Offroad.
- Mounts a larger wheel/tire combo than stock spare
- Show off that beautiful wheel and aggressive off-road tire with the finish facing outwards, not backwards
- Keeps wheel/tire in optimum location to clear door handle and quarter panel when rear door hatch is open
- Heavy Duty - constructed of 1/4" backing plate, 2" x 2" x .188 thick wall square tube, five gussets for extra support all around, 1/4" wheel hub plate and three 1/2" bolts. Chrome Lug Nuts included
- Will carry 5 on 5 or 5 on 130mm bolt pattern
- This mount will work on Mercedes G Class 63, G500, G55 and G550
- Built by rock crawlers so we know a thing or two about rigidity and sturdiness
- Arrives bare steel as standard or for a extra charge select Bed-liner Painted or Powder coated
- Standard Flat rate Shipping through US. For International shipping contact us be text, phone, email, Facebook messenger or IG DM.
- Current Build Time: 2-weeks. If you need it sooner, send Bash a quick text to inquire and we may be able to accommodate