The plastic lower door cladding on the WJ Laredo model is... let's be frank, it's just a plain eye sore. Replace the plastic cladding with our steel lower door armor kit. These lower door panels are NOT meant to stop a boulder from crushing your door if you happen to slam into one. They're meant to replace the ugly cladding on the Laredo models. Best part about it other than looks and protection; if you scratch it, it can be removed, sanded and repainted for a new look at any given time and it's easier to resurface/repaint this panel instead of repairing your door.
Shipping: $28 Flat Rate Shipping to lower 48 States. Please contact us for a shipping quote to other areas. Local Pick-up Available in Covina, Ca.
- Constructed of 14-gauge steel sheet - light-weight yet durable
- CNC cut and bent (plasma cut)
- Two bends on each panel
- Provides protection against trail rash
- Looks much better than the plastic cladding
- Drilling required for installation - the edges are stainless steel pan-head machine screws and nuts. The upper center mounting points require installation of riv-nuts (provided)
- Arrives bare steel (painting required - matching paint would look best)
- Stainless steel hardware included
- 2" Insulation Tape included to cover rectangle holes behind cladding
- Covers door panels only, does not cover front fender or q-panel. We painted our front fender black.