This set of rock sliders features our Dimpled Steel Design and mounts under the existing Wj Rocker Panel to the Pinch Seam. This set is NOT a rocker replacement slider. For those who do not wish to cut out your rocker panels, this set is for you.
- Mounts under existing rocker panels to Pinch Seam and Frame Rails (requires notching of rocker panel in three locations to clear frame rail legs)
- Main slider frame constructed of 2" x 2" x .188 wall rectangle tube with tapered ends and high-lift jacking points.
- Main slider mounts to pinch seam using six grade-8 bolts bolting pinch seam directly into 2 x 2 slider.
- Three frame kickers constructed of 1" x 2" x .120 wall welded to 1/4" frame rail mounting plates
- 10-gauge Center dimpled plate with twelve 1" dimples and thirteen 1/2" dimples
- 1.5" DOM outer tube available in .120 wall
- Slider measure 68" length which fits cut fenders to clear 35's but we can build them shorter for those with larger tires
- Package weight: 125 lbs
- Drilling Holes in pinch seam required. Cutting out 3" rectangle sections on the rocker panels required to make space for the frame kickers