The Hunter version rock sliders for the Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 2005 to 2010 models features a solid slider with high clearance mounting to your pinch seam plus three frame kickers. The hunter version is budget minded with-out side steps.
- Current build time: 6-weeks. If you need it sooner for an event you are attending, please contact Bash to inquire about rush build.
- Main slider mounts to the WK's pinch seam at an angle sitting flat against the factory rocker panel using six bolts directly into the rectangle tube. Measuring 68" length constructed of 2" x 4" x .188 rectangle tube, with ends tapered at an angle for a clean finish.
- Three frame kickers welded to slider and mounts to unibody frame rails. 12 mounting points available on frame rails but we only use the lower six of those mounting points. You can mount all twelve points if you choose but it's not needed.
- Frame kickers constructed of 1" x 2" x .120 rectangle tube welded to main slider and 1/4" thick plate to the frame rails.
- You must cut a small rectangle section out in the pinch seam to make room for the frame kickers. The bolts going through the pinch seam to the slider uses factory holes already drilled in the pinch seam, we recommend drilling them to 5/8" for wiggle room.
- Arrives Bare steel, fully sanded with 60 grit orbit sander, ready to paint.