DUE TO INCREASE IN WAIT TIMES AND INSTABILITY IN MATERIAL AVAILABILITY, WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ROCK SLIDER ORDERS AND FUTURE PRODUCTION IS DISCONTINUED.
The Krawler version rock sliders for the Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 2005 to 2010 models features a solid slider with high clearance mounting to your pinch seam plus three frame kickers and side steps constructed from a center dimpled plate and tube surrounding outside.
- Build Time: 6-weeks
- Available in Medium Duty and Heavy duty version
- Mounts under existing rocker panels to Pinch Seam and Frame Rails
- Main slider mounts to the WK's pinch seam at an angle sitting flat against the factory rocker panel using six bolts directly into the rectangle tube. Measuring 68" length constructed of 2" x 4" x .188 rectangle tube, with ends tapered at an angle for a clean finish.
- Three frame kickers constructed of 1" x 2" x .120 wall welded to 1/4" frame rail mounting plates
- 10-gauge Center dimpled plate with twelve 1" dimples and thirteen 1/2" dimples
- 1.5" DOM outer tube available in .120 wall (medium duty) or .250 wall (heavy duty)
- Slider measure 68" length
- Package weight: medium duty approx 90lbs, heavy duty approx 125lbs
- Medium Duty: your typicall terrain is dirt, mud, snow, hills with occasional rocks, trees etc coming near your rocker panels. You're not hard on your vehicle. When coming down from an obstacle you gently lower vehicle and don't typically slam the body down. Featherfooted. It's your daily driver. If this describes you, please select Medium Duty when adding sliders to cart.
- Heavy Duty: your typical terrain consists of rocks and rocks and rocks and more rocks. Boulders, lots of boulders. When coming down from an obstacle you don't know what it means to gently lower the body down, negative, you slam that b**** down into that boulder like your crushing garlic for the bbq chicken planned at end of trail. When someone asks if 35's will fit on a 2" budget lift, your typical reply is "send it". If this is you, select Heavy Duty when adding sliders to cart.
- Enlarging six factory holes in pinch seam required. Cutting out 3" rectangle sections on the pinch seam required to make space for the frame kickers