1999 - 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Hidden Winch Mount
- Standard: Winch Mount with-out Shackle Tabs. Purchase this if you have factory tow hooks or different recovery points.
- Deluxe: Winch Mount with 3/4" Thick Shackle Tabs constructed from Grade-50 Steel Plate and welded all around the winch mount and the bunny years which mount to the side of the vehicle frame rails
- Premium: Winch Mount with 3/4" Shackle Tabs and 2" Receiver welded underneath the plate
Lower 48 States: $45
Alaska & Hawaii: $152
International: Please message us for a custom quote.
- Arrives bare steel
- Built from 1/4" plate
- 100% hand-made in USA
- Ten Mounting Points using Grade-8 Hardware
- All mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included
- Compatible with our GateKeeper Radiator Skid Plates
- Detailed Description - Click Here
- Compatible winches - Click Here
- Photos of installed winch mounts - Click Here
- 3/4" thick, A572 Grade-50 Steel solid shackle tabs welded thoroughly to winch mount and reaches back and bolts to Frame Rails.
Grade 50 is a high strength, low alloy steel that finds its best application where there is need for more strength per unit of weight. Less of this material is needed to fulfill given strength requirements than is necessary with regular carbon steels.
ASTM A572 Grade 50 is considered a "workhorse" grade and is widely used in many applications. Steel mills produce channel and heavy beams with Grade 50. It is commonly used in structural applications, heavy construction equipment, building structures, heavy duty anchoring systems, truck frames, poles, liners, conveyors, boom sections, structural steel shapes, and applications that require high strength per weight ratioGrade 50 is used in general plate applications when the plate will be riveted, bolted, or welded. Grade 50 is a Columbium-Vanadium steel that offers a minimum yield of 50,000 PSI. In addition, ASTM A572 Grade 50 is noted for its increased resistance to atmospheric corrosion. Grade 50 contains more alloying elements than plain carbon steel and thus is somewhat more difficult to form. Grade 50 is more difficult to cold work, but can be successfully bent or shaped but requires more force than plain carbon steel.
California Proposition 65
California law requires businesses to provide a clear and reasonable warning to customers purchasing products in the state of California before knowingly or intentionally exposing a person to a listed chemical.
This warning is required when a business is aware of or believes one or more chemicals is present in their products. HK Offroad is therefore providing this warning because these chemicals may be present in our products.
For more information, click here.