Pricing Update: MSRP $1,249. First batch will be sold at a Market Introduction Price of $995 + tax for California orders and shipping. Shipping cost is a flat $200 fee across USA, ships UPS Ground and typical transit time is 4 business days. Local pick up at our Covina shop is available and encouraged if you're local.
Availability Status: Currently in production with an estimated completion date of July 23rd. Ordering gates will open Wednesday July 8th with shipping time frame week of July 27. We are starting first batch with the JKU platform , then adding the JLU and the JT. If you would like to be placed on the inquiry list please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "JK Slider" and we will email you once available.
The Challenge: To build a one piece high clearance rock slider which will protect the body side panels, are true flat bottom sliders with no obstruction, are full steps, have high-lift jacking points, is body mounted and are just as strong, durable and rigid as frame-welded sliders. Does that make sense or should we type it again? You probably just did a double take...
We are honored and pleased to say our "Glissade Extreme" one piece rock sliders for the JKU passed our torture test and are now in production. All the body side panels and body-to-frame mounts are plasma cut and the 2" x 6" x 1.88 wall tubes are hand built in our shop. We will update this page as we progress with the build so please check back often.
- One piece design with 19 mounting points
- Thirteen riv-nuts and bolts attach the body side panel to the body
- Three 3/8" thick plates welded to the slider mounts to the body-to-frame mounts
- Four additional bolts mount the Jeeps body pinch seam to the inside of the slider for additional support.
- The body side panel is constructed of 3/16" plate and the 2x6 slider is constructed of 2" x 6" x .188 wall tubes and welded together for a one-piece design with seven 3/16" cold rolled gussets welded and supporting the slider and body panel for added impact support when you come down hard on the edge of the slider.
- Double tapered ends to help you slide up and over obstacles.
- After testing and bouncing this JK on 40's off the boulders on John Bull Trail was passed, we removed the slider from the Jeep to inspect any body damage; no damage found. The sliders protected the Jeeps body and our body mounted design saved you from having to weld sliders to your frame.