Current Build Time: First Batch Release and peak season. We are estimating between two to three weeks for shipping.
The best thing since sliced bread, well...maybe not the best but very close to it.
We all have this problem and this need. Our cargo area gets cluttered and we have to remove fifty things just to get to an item, like the cooler. Forget it, those days are over.
Keep Your Rear Cargo Hatch Organized.
- Weight: about 8 pounds.
- Material: Steel. Main frame built from 1" x 1" x 16-gauge square tubes. Center tubes 1/2" x 1/2" x 6-gauge square tubes.
- Constructions: Welded
- Mounting Points: Rack is held in place by 4-bolts into the existing privacy cargo channels.
- Testing: We tested this cargo rack on Pilot Rock Trail in SoCal with 125lbs of water stored on the rack. We strapped three 5-gallon tanks and hit the trails. The didn't budge! Results: Solid!
- Cargo Strap Attachments: Rach has 8-strap attachment points. Four on the corners and four n the center.
- Available Options: a) As pictured with ten bars across the rack. b) Half of rack with bars the other half with grated sheet to act as a basket. c) Grated sheet across the entire rack instead of the bars.
- Finish: Bed Liner coated - Slip Resistant