Glissade - Heavy Duty Rocker Replacement Sliders (WJ)
Our Glissade Rock Sliders are being redesigned with changes which will effect its over-all weight, build time, lower sale price and lower shipping cost. With the upcoming changes we will no longer advertise them as HEAVY DUTY. The thickness in material we currently use and initially designed with is complete over-kill which was our intention. Through testing and feedback from owners, this re-design is imperative to keep the Glissade alive instead of discontinuing.
Glissade - Heavy Duty Rocker Replacement Sliders for the Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ (1999 - 2004). Available summer 2019.
- Can be installed at home, in your driveway with an extra pair of hands and proper tools such as an impact drill (NOT impact wrench) and angle grinder.
- Constructed from 2" x 6" x .180 Wall Rectangle Tubes with tapered rounded corners (no boxy look)
- Ends Tapered up 33 degrees and in 45 degrees towards the body
- Increases ground clearance by 1"
- True flat bottom sliders with no obstruction
- Used as Sliders and Steps
- High-lift jacking points on both ends
- Mounting system: Mounts to frame rails with three 1" x 2" x .120 wall tube brackets welded to the sliders, using twelve self tapping hex screws and across unibody using two cold roll steel bars to sandwich the unibody with ten grade-8 nuts and bolts.
- Cutting of the outer rocker panel is required. You do NOT cut the unibody pinch seam nor does the slider mount to it. If your pinch seam is destroyed, it's OK, you don't need it.
- Detailed instructions provided via YouTube Video
- All required hardware included
- Arrives fully primered and painted ready to install